My new tank... Help please....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gemstar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys, I am new to fish keeping but have been reading the posts on this site for a few months now and decided it was about time that I contributed! So HELLO everyone, my name is Gemma: I currently have a 6 gallon tank housing 3 Mollies, 1 guppy and 2 shrimp.

I have recently acquired a 30 gallon tank which I am currently in the process of cycling. Once this is complete, i aim to re-home my existing fish, with a few new purchases eventually (not sure what yet) then buy a Beta for the 6 gallon tank.

Here is a picture of my new tank, as I advised, I am new to this so any comments/thoughts/suggested improvements would be welcomed.

Many thanks for your input...

Attachments

• image-3088435712.jpg
    image-3088435712.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 224
Welcome to Aquarium Advice! Sounds like you have a great plan to move your fish over to the 30g. It's great that you are fishless cycling as well!

Btw your tank looks great and I love the island head guy ( idk what the real name for those are) on the left!

Try getting a background for it, I feel like that really brings a tank together! Looks great though!

agreed, backrounds are awesome. maybe add a little more height in the back-middle of the tank in front of the heater, but it looks good already!

Back
Top Bottom