My Newest Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its always exciting to add a new fish. Very nice looking Angel, pretty color pattern. :)

Thanks! Now I just need alot more cover in my tank. Think she's at her peak. She's hanging with my biggest angel pretty tight. Hmm! Laugh! Just hope the baby's look more like momma. More black!

I couldn't pass her up. Named her Scarlett! ? it's pretty shocking I got her at Petco. $5 ?? she made it home on a hour drive.

Update : after removing a bully in my tank she's doing better without him chopping her fins offIMAG3384.jpg[emoji4] she's one of my fav.

I got a marble Angel too. Awesome fish.
They are gorgeous! And so many different breeds now a days. I'm getting a black one and a blue one next. The blue ones I gotta wait til the weather breaks and for them to breed again. But here's a pic. Think you'll like these too! Think the blue are on the top of my list. Been wanting these ever dents I got my tank. 506272398859_m_1.jpg

Beautiful angel. If I had the space for a big tank I'd have Angels.
Thanks! Yeah, my hobby started from the fair. My son won 2 goldfish. Then I decided to get a tank and have angels. We now have 4 tanks. Lol! And the goldfish went to the neighbors pond, we now have Betta's too. They are becoming addicting, bad! Lol...

Back
Top Bottom