my pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piscesgirl

Aquarium Advice Activist
f9de9889.jpg

f9de9876.jpg

f9de98a1.jpg

YAY! I have a camera!! YAY!!

First tank is a 29 gallon, Eco-Complete, 130 Watts CF, no CO2 (had been using Excel but stopped about 2 weeks ago, no fish, adding ammonia daily), second pic is Rotala Macranda from that 29 gallon tank. Third pix is baby Otto in quarantine. :D

opps, the order of pix is wrong, first rotala macranda, then 29 gallon.

Please forgive me for not pulling up that floating lace java fern before taking the pix! (I have since re-attached it to driftwood).

I'm loving the rotala! You really have got to have good lighting for one of the red plants and its obvious you do - it looks great! I would suggest adding some CO2 tho; with all the light the plants will need it LOL

Thanks all, I appreciate the comments. :D

In terms of C02, I will get some eventually. Because I am getting a system for my 55 gallon, I'm not going all the way with this tank--only perhaps the small Hagen system. However, I'm trying to find alternatives to the traditional ways if I can. Because there is no fish in the tank, I'm free to experiment a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom