My Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Love it rlly nicely done wish I could do an all planted tank low budget rite now tho so 1 real and rest fake will have to do

I'm sorry I meant to put the type of plant it is....Its jus Java Fern, A 20 gallon tank, And My Two Comet Fish. & THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Its not expensive at all. I only started with one plant 1 yr ago now I have tons. Lol

I'm sorry I meant to put the type of plant it is....Its jus Java Fern, A 20 gallon tank, And My Two Comet Fish. & THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Its not expensive at all. I only started with one plant 1 yr ago now I have tons. Lol

I'm switching from gravel to sand so I may stop at my fish store tm and get a new plant. Do u have to do anything special to them my lfs said to just Put te roots on the gravel and that's it

If you closely look at the plants....The bottom of the are attached to a rock, The big center piece is a large lava rock. I took the roots and planted each root inside the lava rock holes, with a safety pen, (you will need something small but thick to insert them, I choose a safety pen. lol) And I have gotten some sewing thread and wrapped ard the lava rock...Thee other plants I used stones (from the pet store) and used lil black rubber bands to attach them. It I jus covered the rock with gravel. You have to use some type of rock/stone/ wood. Gravel will Kill the plants. U cannot suffocate the roots! I hope that helps just a lil I'm still a beginner in this...and its going well. Its all about research!!

Back
Top Bottom