My plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet that is how much he was worth You mind if i ask how much he was?

I just can't bring my self to spend that much for a fish and shipping. Shipping is always at least 40$ I want to buy 2 acei's so bad. None of my lfs carry them.

I also have a Gold Nugget that I just love! I have a very small longfin BN in another tank that is awesome too. Pleco's are great fish!

Question: Does your GN hide as much as mine does? The back of my driftwood is his home until the lights go out.

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpg
    IMG_1183.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    IMG_1179.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 102
Nice pics! Yea... Mine is always hiding! More then my other pleco. I see it out when the lights go out and I'm staring at the tank just under say the light from the next room.

Nice pics! Yea... Mine is always hiding! More then my other pleco. I see it out when the lights go out and I'm staring at the tank just under say the light from the next room.

Seems this is how they are, Just waiting until he outgrows the driftwood so I can see fins hanging. :lol:

Good pics. I vote common for the first guy, but I could be incorrect. Whatever he is, they are both lovely. I am with you, I think the GNs are awesome.

Good pics. I vote common for the first guy, but I could be incorrect. Whatever he is, they are both lovely. I am with you, I think the GNs are awesome.

Thanks! Of its a common I may re home. It's already about 6-7". I didn't know that when the LFS sold it to me. I told them I didn't want a common. But oh well. I can bring it back to my buddies shop. I don't want the pleco to be uncomfortable in a 75g it's heavily stocked.

He's gonna need room.

That golden one looks really smart. Are they common to come across as I haven't see any on my local stores.

They do not get them in your chain stores Ie: Petsmart/Petco. I live in spokane and we have a lady who specializes in breeding pleco's..

Back
Top Bottom