Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-02-2010, 08:33 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Activist
That captivity comment that you said people said to you struct me. Like certain sharks, certain stingrays can't be held in captivity. I'm not too sure on which sting rays can't be held captive but for sharks, I know for a fact that white death sharks and blue sharks can't be held captive. It depends on what breed they are. If the california does well captive, you will be fine as long as you have the requirements for it to survive. I wouldn't let people's opinions strike you as long as you have an opinion of your own. You just need to study up as much as you can but it seems that you know quite a bit about the california stingray so I have to give you your props.

Mako_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:01 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Addict
You can probably get a tank custom made to be 18" High and like 4x3feet.

Crepe is offline   Reply With Quote

sting, stingray

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search