My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice 1, I think I have gone ott with everything, how big will my rams grow? I might just get rid of everything else and keep the 3 rams

Davewint said:
Nice 1, I think I have gone ott with everything, how big will my rams grow? I might just get rid of everything else and keep the 3 rams

Oh, rams only get to be about 3 inches. You can do whatever you like. :)

3 inch is pretty big, oh dear I have a yellow lab that made it's way in with some yellow mollies aswel I really need to sort this owt

Davewint said:
3 inch is pretty big, oh dear I have a yellow lab that made it's way in with some yellow mollies aswel I really need to sort this owt

Uh oh... Get that lab out FAST!

Hey, you might wanna Pm a mod and ask them to move this thread. The topic seems to have changed. Lol.

Davewint said:
Is it that bad really?

The lab yes... African cichlids have actual teeth... They are a really big threat to a community. For this thread... Asking a mod to move a thread isn't really a big deal. It's just better to do it before they do lol.

Oh dear I'll put it in the 19litre til I get shut he's got red eyes I take it it shunt av been in with yellow mollies then

Davewint said:
Oh dear I'll put it in the 19litre til I get shut he's got red eyes I take it it shunt av been in with yellow mollies then

No... He should've been nowhere near the yellow mollies.

He's in the 19 litre at the minute, just given him some bloodworms shud be ok til I get him bk to lfs

Davewint said:
He's in the 19 litre at the minute, just given him some bloodworms shud be ok til I get him bk to lfs

Sounds good. Just watch the ammo levels in that tank.

Back
Top Bottom