My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I like it :) I didn't see a turtle in the picture but was wondering why the water is so low. Is there one in it yet? And what kind? I have a stinkpot musk turtle

Yes he name is the stig he is a Murray river or maquarie river short kneck he has 3 mystery snails and 3 corydorys and 8 neon who like to be found int he filter keeping him company ill try ant are another pic as I have updated my tank again

Womble said:
Yes he name is the stig he is a Murray river or maquarie river short kneck he has 3 mystery snails and 3 corydorys and 8 neon who like to be found int he filter keeping him company ill try ant are another pic as I have updated my tank again

Yea I'd love to see it, ill be around as usual lol :)

That's a lot better of a picture than the first nice job. I think if it was me if your up for ideas, id make a water fall that goes down part of the background to give it something different.

Andrew McFadden said:
That's a lot better of a picture than the first nice job. I think if it was me if your up for ideas, id make a water fall that goes down part of the background to give it something different.

There is one on the right hand side but will look at moving to middle over the turtle platform

Back
Top Bottom