My Tank, I'm finally Happy With It.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lt.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Like the title says, I'm g finally happy with my tank. It's like my little artificial Zen Garden, perfect for when I'm doing college homework.

At this point I have 2 Angelfish, 6 Rummy Noise tetra, 2 silver hatchets, 3 Zebra Danios, 2 Mystery Snails, 3 Neon Tetra, 3 Bronze Cories, and 3 Pepper Cories.

Although I'm thinking about trading in the Angels and Neons for some Tiger Barbs, so that I have singing more fun and active while not getting too crazy. But I dunno, maybe I'll just get rid of the Angels and up the amount of the Schooling fish.

Attachments

• 1392592227707.jpg
    1392592227707.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 259
Are the hatchet fish more difficult too care for? I know they like to stay at the top. Do they need floating pants our anything? I never know what to believe from the workers at Petsmart.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What a great tank! Looks beautiful. If you were thinking of getting rid of the angels I would definatly up the numbers of the schooling fish you have. They are recommended to stay in groups of 6+ per species for optimum happiness (and really they look soooo much better in a big school!) So yeah, great tank!

I got a lot of my fish from people tearing down their tanks, that's why the schools aren't very big. And no, the hatchets aren't that hard to care for.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Cool, I've gotten several fish that way too! (I have a lone orange tetra from someone that I'm thinking of giving to the LFS. Poor thing looks so lonely) Giveaways are deff. easier on the budget! :)

Back
Top Bottom