my tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
these are just a few pics of my 100 gal. planted tank. Let me know what you think.

In the pic left side the tall plants are cryptocoryne retrospirlis the reddish plants are wendtii red on the driftwood there is java fern then on the big driftwood in the middle down toward the bottom is bolbitis heudevotti the othere plants i can not remember there names but the nice people on here is where i got them,so maybe someone else can tell you there names.

Attachments

• 100_1250.jpg
    100_1250.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_1265.jpg
    100_1265.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_1263.jpg
    100_1263.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_1249.jpg
    100_1249.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 66
Thanks for the comments, i have kind of let my stock dwindle down but right now i have 6 black neon tetras 6 red sarpea tetras, 2 emorald green cory cats, 6 of some other tetra (can't think of the name ate the moment) two lg opilen(sp) gormies(sp) and one sm. red gormie(sp) 1 otto cat. 1 flying fox.
I have been fighting Ich for the last week so my temp is at about 90 right now. when everything is back to normal then i want to change the substrate and began restocking.

I love it! I think the 'scape is fantastic and the plants look very healthy. You have a good mix of interesting plants with different colors. The driftwood is visually stunning and helps guide the viewer around the tank. I like that the plants are all big and full without being overgrown and out of control. That must take a lot of maintenance in that size tank. I do like the substrate in there now. In the picture the color looks like a nice complement to the plants.

Mom, can you possibly list your plants in accordance to your pics? I am and a few others it seems have been bitten by the LIVE plant bug lately and are in need of some names to go along with pics.

I like ALOT of your plants but im working with a 26g so I wanna research and see what will fit best size wise but even the wife just looked and said wow thats nice,anyways,if its possible that would be very appreciated of you.

Back
Top Bottom