My tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Impolite

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've been working HOURS on my tanks! I think a little showing off is in order!

The light barely-decorated tank is the catfish and minnow, frankie and jeremy, tank. It's a 10 gallon

The angel fish, (Pablo) is with Yin and Yang, the ****ation molly sisters. The red tank is for the angel and molleys. I am making a giant cave in the catfish and minnow tank, which is why its barely decorated. And it's pond themed, so no pretty colors

Attachments

• image-3335209332.jpg
    image-3335209332.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 291
  • image-696570969.jpg
    image-696570969.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 300
  • image-3051684037.jpg
    image-3051684037.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 290
  • image-76369832.jpg
    image-76369832.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 294
  • image-780281819.jpg
    image-780281819.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 300
  • image-2067031287.jpg
    image-2067031287.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 274
Impolite said:
I've been working HOURS on my tanks! I think a little showing off is in order!

The light barely-decorated tank is the catfish and minnow, frankie and jeremy, tank. It's a 10 gallon

The angel fish, (Pablo) is with Yin and Yang, the ****ation molly sisters. The red tank is for the angel and molleys. I am making a giant cave in the catfish and minnow tank, which is why its barely decorated. And it's pond themed, so no pretty colors

I love it! ESP the little cave and Ur angel! It's awesome!

Thanks! He's really fun haha. He is always coming up the side of the tank begging for more blood worms. He's spoiled.

Impolite said:
Thanks! He's really fun haha. He is always coming up the side of the tank begging for more blood worms. He's spoiled.

Hahah my Betta does that! I hand feed him! So he always puts on this show to try to impress me (mostly just him looking at the bloodworms haha)

My female betta does too. It's so cute!
And nearly the only way i get a pic of her

I just have to ask... how big is the tank the angels are going in to? The first pic looks like a 10g, but I can't see how big the other one is.

mfdrookie516 said:
I just have to ask... how big is the tank the angels are going in to? The first pic looks like a 10g, but I can't see how big the other one is.

The angel is in a 10 gallon, unfortunately. I got it because I was supposed to be getting a super tall hexagonal 50 gallon, but unfortunately, the offer didn't pull through. So, now, I'm kinda stuck with him. I have never had the heart to flush a live fish, either. :(. Idk what to do with him.

Impolite said:
The angel is in a 10 gallon, unfortunately. I got it because I was supposed to be getting a super tall hexagonal 50 gallon, but unfortunately, the offer didn't pull through. So, now, I'm kinda stuck with him. I have never had the heart to flush a live fish, either. :(. Idk what to do with him.

Return him to Ur Lfs? Or rehome him. I'm sorry to say but it will be Alot happier in the long run :(

I have a small suggestion: you may want to fill your tanks all the way to the top. With gravel, decos and the way it's down, your 10g is probably only holding 7-8 gallons. The fuller, the better.

Rosenweiss said:
I have a small suggestion: you may want to fill your tanks all the way to the top. With gravel, decos and the way it's down, your 10g is probably only holding 7-8 gallons. The fuller, the better.

I do have them all the way filled. I had just put the hood on, and i hadn't been home in a long time. I keep my room really warm because no heaters, and it evaporates fast. But I don't let anyone at home mess with it, only feeding, and I'm still scared of my parents doing that. But nooo. They can't do water anything.

I do have them all the way filled. I had just put the hood on, and i hadn't been home in a long time. I keep my room really warm because no heaters, and it evaporates fast. But I don't let anyone at home mess with it, only feeding, and I'm still scared of my parents doing that. But nooo. They can't do water anything.

Haha, cool cool. =] Glad to hear that you're so up on everything!

The minnow was sadly found passed away this morning :( very sad, I have no idea why he/she died. It was probably almost 2 years old.
Anyways, Frankie, the catfish, is probably a brown bullhead, but I'm not quite sure. Got him from a pond when he was just a wee one. Still really small. He's cute though. :p

Back
Top Bottom