Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 06-05-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
Impolite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 75
My tanks

I've been working HOURS on my tanks! I think a little showing off is in order!

The light barely-decorated tank is the catfish and minnow, frankie and jeremy, tank. It's a 10 gallon

The angel fish, (Pablo) is with Yin and Yang, the ****ation molly sisters. The red tank is for the angel and molleys. I am making a giant cave in the catfish and minnow tank, which is why its barely decorated. And it's pond themed, so no pretty colors
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3335209332.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	39342   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-696570969.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	39343  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3051684037.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	39344   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-76369832.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	39345  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-780281819.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	39346   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2067031287.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	39347  

__________________

__________________
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Hubert90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impolite
I've been working HOURS on my tanks! I think a little showing off is in order!

The light barely-decorated tank is the catfish and minnow, frankie and jeremy, tank. It's a 10 gallon

The angel fish, (Pablo) is with Yin and Yang, the ****ation molly sisters. The red tank is for the angel and molleys. I am making a giant cave in the catfish and minnow tank, which is why its barely decorated. And it's pond themed, so no pretty colors
I love it! ESP the little cave and Ur angel! It's awesome!
__________________

__________________
Hubert90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
Impolite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 75
Thanks! He's really fun haha. He is always coming up the side of the tank begging for more blood worms. He's spoiled.
__________________
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Hubert90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impolite
Thanks! He's really fun haha. He is always coming up the side of the tank begging for more blood worms. He's spoiled.
Hahah my Betta does that! I hand feed him! So he always puts on this show to try to impress me (mostly just him looking at the bloodworms haha)
__________________
Hubert90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
Impolite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 75
My female betta does too. It's so cute!
And nearly the only way i get a pic of her
__________________
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Hubert90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impolite
My female betta does too. It's so cute!
And nearly the only way i get a pic of her
Hahaha mine is a male! Though he's so timid! My Betta hides from nearly everyone but me I love him!
__________________
Hubert90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:15 PM   #7
Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
 
mfdrookie516's Avatar



POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Winchester, Ky
Posts: 19,410
I just have to ask... how big is the tank the angels are going in to? The first pic looks like a 10g, but I can't see how big the other one is.
__________________
-Jonathan

"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry
mfdrookie516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Regular
 
Impolite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdrookie516
I just have to ask... how big is the tank the angels are going in to? The first pic looks like a 10g, but I can't see how big the other one is.
The angel is in a 10 gallon, unfortunately. I got it because I was supposed to be getting a super tall hexagonal 50 gallon, but unfortunately, the offer didn't pull through. So, now, I'm kinda stuck with him. I have never had the heart to flush a live fish, either. . Idk what to do with him.
__________________
Impolite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Hubert90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impolite

The angel is in a 10 gallon, unfortunately. I got it because I was supposed to be getting a super tall hexagonal 50 gallon, but unfortunately, the offer didn't pull through. So, now, I'm kinda stuck with him. I have never had the heart to flush a live fish, either. . Idk what to do with him.
Return him to Ur Lfs? Or rehome him. I'm sorry to say but it will be Alot happier in the long run
__________________
Hubert90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Rosenweiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,689
I have a small suggestion: you may want to fill your tanks all the way to the top. With gravel, decos and the way it's down, your 10g is probably only holding 7-8 gallons. The fuller, the better.
__________________

__________________
-The more I learn about fish, the more I <3 them-
-If I help you or provide good info, please feel free to add to my rep points!-
Rosenweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reef Ready Tanks vs Standard Tanks mwilliams Saltwater Reef Aquaria 21 11-17-2010 12:23 PM
How many tanks do you have??? Asher Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 28 10-14-2006 10:14 PM
Freshwater Tanks Can Look Just as Good a SW Tanks! Abemas Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 17 11-06-2005 02:30 PM
Too many tanks? dralarms Saltwater Reef Aquaria 2 03-10-2004 08:22 PM
Why are some tanks called Breeder Tanks.. christerrell2k3 Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion 10 11-04-2003 11:54 PM







» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.