My Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bichir Bro

Aquarium Advice Addict
Been awhile since I've posted any type of real updates on my tanks so here it goes i guess.
First up is my 40b Tanganyika tank.

It's stocked with: 5 Lamprologus ocellatus gold, 3 Julidochromis marlieri, 1 Eretmodus cyanostictus & 4 Synodontis multipunctatus.
Next up is my 5 gallon, low/no tech planted.

It's stocked with 3 male Scarlet badis and one Chocolate lyretail killi and three Amano shrimp. Im running a Current Sat + pro on very low settings and have a thin layer of ADA soil, thats all I do for the plants.
Pretty happy with my tanks, everythings on cruise control now, just get to sit back and enjoy them both!

Thanks guys! Theyve been quite the projects and gone through a lot of changes, happy to final get a design I like.

Had a male Julie abandon tank sometime today, must have been when I was at work.
Really sad/weird because it was the male that bonded with the female; not even like he was singled out. No clue why he did it, water params fine and no one else is showing any sign of stress. Hoping the female doesnt do anything weird too..
First death of the tank.

Both very nice tanks. I like the natural look myself

Back
Top Bottom