My Two Kribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribbman

Aquarium Advice Activist
here they are, they are starting to get along now looking fowards to them breeding

Attachments

• P3080045.jpg
    P3080045.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 85
Very pretty fish. It looks as though you may have some great success soon. The female's belly is quite pink.

thanx im so excited they finaly seem to get along well enough although he doesnt Shimmy yet although she does..her belly gets a deep purple color, when she does.!!!

Back when I had my pair in a 55 true, they spawned regularly but the fry usually got eaten, I have 1 surviving fry from all of their 5 seen spawns because of the community setting the tank was in. IME both genders shimmy, the female would do it more though.

Very nice pair of kribs there! The female is very colorful but the male does not seem to be showing breeding dress yet, you will be able to tell when that happens, they become such vibrant fishes around then. I should have a picture somewhere if you are interested.

Im very interested indeed, That would be very cool to see especialy fry if you have any. When they get around to it ill make sure to take plenty of pictures. and maybe some video.

Well, I'm still having trouble with the new photobucket addition and can't get my page to work out well so I just got these uploaded, and my camera can't quite get good pictures in any tank bigger than a 46 gallon.

Anyway, here is the male, the little white dots below him are 1 day old wigglers.

img_852474_0_cfce8ee618bc12655972977584c60fc7.jpg

Fry about a week and a half old.

img_852474_1_39e1ea5b0b59dea8944cc4cb28190192.jpg

wow awesome.......................cant wait for mine ...

Back
Top Bottom