My Warasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boges_au2006

Aquarium Advice Activist
And a clown fish thrown in for good measure

Lightning Wrasse
img_787172_0_91cbe42eef12e01c96d1b338f2cd7fba.jpg

Cleaner Wrasse
img_787172_1_7c70e3a1f20a071c2b54899c2b93aa43.jpg

Clownfish
img_787172_2_6d3ed534398f8e46e2106fd4ffbbdd19.jpg

Very nice tank pics. Just so you know the cleaner will not survive captivity. I`ve never seen one last more than 4 months. They are usually sold as temp. means. But the other pics look very nice.

To tell you the truth im not sure what the cleaner is eating. He tends to come out when feeding time and takes some clownfish food and eat that as they all do. Also whenever the foxface is out he attatches himself to it and also attatches himself to the lightning wraqsse as well. The cleaner wrasse seems very happy and is always about swimming around.
I have had the tank for about 2 months now i bought it second hand. the lady had the cleaner for 6 months before that so thats 8 Months it has been in this tank.

When i first got the tank it was in a mess with soo much algae the the water was filthy and so forth. now am starting to get it on the right track. Hopefully.

The lightning wrasse is very cool and loves to swim and is always about whenever the lights are on. as soon as they are off he is nowhere to be seen.

The foxface is the only fish i personally have bought and would not buy another one. its been in there now for a few weeks. only times it comes out is to feed. other then that it hides all day and doesnt get seen.

Back
Top Bottom