new 120g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian14

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I am brand new to this site. I just set up this 120 gallon and going to be running it with a fluval 306 and fluval fx6. Any suggestions of what else I could put in the tank? Also, I was planning on putting in a school of 4-6 cory cats. And about 8-10 neon tetras. Other than that im not sure what other fish would be a good fit. I wanted a couple cichlids because but I don't know of any that wouldn't be too aggressive. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

image-2464818771.jpg

You could do a dwarf gourami they are cute and only get 2-3 inch

image-2582169498.jpg my dad has feeder guppy with his tetra and I have fancy with my gourami I have cory cats also and some mystery snails

Attachments

• image-3406616835.jpg
    image-3406616835.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 150
I have one gourami per tank I'm going to see if min can be in same after qaurentine of new one

You could do a dwarf gourami they are cute and only get 2-3 inch my dad has feeder guppy with his tetra and I have fancy with my gourami I have cory cats also and some mystery snails
. I like the look of the dwarf gourami I'll have to see if the per store has it

image-1136308319.jpg Here's my 120. I have tetras. Tiger barbs, banded leporinus, polkda dot cat, 2 bumble bee cats, striped Raphael cat, rainbow shark, mollies, 2 parrot fish, and a Chinese algae eater. Oh and 2 kissing gouramis. The whole party is in my tank lol

Back
Top Bottom