New 12G nano [pics]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sumphead

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Call me the king of the corssover posts! These are pictures of my newly setup 12G JBJ nano and decorative stand.

Nano: It is currently home to about 20lbs of LR (one small peice of Liverocks.com's coral rock), 12lbs of LS, one toadstool frag, small colony of gulf native Ivory bush stoney coral, and 2 mantis shrimp making it difficult to keep any cleanup critters.

Stand: (my princess daughters room) Two pillars from a home decor store, 48"X16" 1/2" thick glass top sitting on a 1" thick 12"X36" ash board painted gold. very simple but very elegant.

The two mantis, (Bert and Ernie) are 3.5" and 2" respectively, while they don't bother turbos, they have already gone through a few bumblebee snails and a margarita. They have even braken off a few of the barnacle that came onthe peice of coral rock. The pictures are of the stand, tank, mantis (Bert), toadstool frag, and ivory bush coral.

That not a mantis shrimp; thats a space alien. The martians are getting us back for dumping crap on their planet - run!

Reefnewb... That is a mighty fine nano you have there. The stand worked out very nice. Cant wait to come over and see the newly found mantis. Very very nice.

Back
Top Bottom