New Addition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had a split shift today, so after I got out of the evening shift I went with one of the other managers to pets-mart(not so smart most of the time, there are a select few with the passion) He had to get dog food, I get to looking at the fish, nothing catches my eye. I stroll thru the electronics aisle and at the end is the bettas, well I had to look, kids missed their betta,anyways I dig thru them, take nearly every one to the huge FW 75g bowfront tank with the fancy suspended lights, After all was said and done I settled on two, nearly identical one smaller then the other.

My son wasnt but a good 15 feet away and screamed "BUDDY"( name of his first betta that died a few months back, it was 4 like my boy.) My daughter loves it, when it flares she called it a pretty frower(flower for those that dont speak toddler) I promise to add to this thread tomorrow with alot better pics but he is all deep red, almost white face with select yet organized and flowing blue scales, like dots.

Here are a few more pics of the tank and the fish in it

I put a CD up to the corner he staked already, I have never seen a fish swim that fast in my life, none of my hobby fish have done that and no fish Ive ever caught does that most usually attack the reflection.

I like em, wife doesnt really like RED so much but in a white sand tank with green plants he really pops out, now off to order the color CFL.

Back
Top Bottom