Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-01-2007, 09:29 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Thanks for all the great comments guys, I really appreciate it! The fish you are referring to Chase I am guessing is either the Flame Angelfish or Flame Hawkfish. They are a great fish that add lots of color and are overall reef safe. I was finally able to snap a picture with my Blueface Angelfish in it. That guy is so hard to photograph I think people are starting to think I dont have one!

My tank is proof that with frequent, large partial water changes you can overcrowd your reef. Though I will say that unless you are committed I wouldn't recommend jamming as many fish as I have into a reef aquarium. I do a 20 gallon water change twice a week. While just the salt for that adds up it's also a lot of work. My nitrates stay consistent around 20-25ppm. Not bad for LPS and Soft corals but the only SPS coral I can swing are montipora's.

Want a great read check out my debut novel Neptune's Garden: www.neptunesgardenbook.com
macman7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:22 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Great choice of pictures to post. It's so bright.

theotheragentm is offline   Reply With Quote

oto, photo

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com