New Aquarium Photo Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a Samsung S850, 8.1 MP camera. Nothing glamorous but it works well.

What type of fish is the one in pics 48, 50 & 52? It is black or blue on the top and red on the bottom.

Thanks for all the great comments guys, I really appreciate it! The fish you are referring to Chase I am guessing is either the Flame Angelfish or Flame Hawkfish. They are a great fish that add lots of color and are overall reef safe. I was finally able to snap a picture with my Blueface Angelfish in it. That guy is so hard to photograph I think people are starting to think I dont have one!

My tank is proof that with frequent, large partial water changes you can overcrowd your reef. Though I will say that unless you are committed I wouldn't recommend jamming as many fish as I have into a reef aquarium. I do a 20 gallon water change twice a week. While just the salt for that adds up it's also a lot of work. My nitrates stay consistent around 20-25ppm. Not bad for LPS and Soft corals but the only SPS coral I can swing are montipora's.

img_820039_0_62752e1fdbbefe1a56698fd11f2838fc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom