New Endlers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Heres a couple pics of my new endler. I have a female aswell, but she doesn't have very good color, so she isn't included :D.

img_934688_0_997662935cc57478fbf2251079f4f1c6.jpg

img_934688_1_7f79d81a191fbb3ab61dc0e4af577f47.jpg

I think he has pretty good color.

Very nice! I've always been a fan of endlers and guppies...Though Neon and cardinal tetras are my favs. Nice pickup!

Ben, those aren't true Endlers. Those are what would be considered "Class K", which is an Endler that has been crossed with a guppy. I can see it in the tail and in the lack of the irridescent oranges and green coloring on the body. It's not a big deal, but just wanted to let you know what you got so when you sell the babies, people will know what they are getting.

Ben, those aren't true Endlers. Those are what would be considered "Class K", which is an Endler that has been crossed with a guppy. I can see it in the tail and in the lack of the irridescent oranges and green coloring on the body. It's not a big deal, but just wanted to let you know what you got so when you sell the babies, people will know what they are getting.

Well I wasn't expecting anything great for 6 bucks a pair Lol. I was planning on just breeding them for a live source of food for my other fish, but the dude at the lfs that gave them to be suggested after I breed them, give them back to the store for store credit. Which I might end up doing since store credit is always nice :D

Talking to me? I had TONS of them that I just sold recently. I still have a hundred or so of them in my 29g. They are really reproducing for me.

Back
Top Bottom