New inhabitants, and some old ones.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Digger, called that because he rearranges the tank daily.

Aulonocara sp. "Stuartgranti Maleri", new fish.

Louie, although the flash doesn't do his colors justice!

Aulonocara baenschi, again the flash got me, he is at the bottom center by the green rock.

Clown Loaches

Bunch of them.

Whole tank right side profile.

Getting better with the pics, dang flash keeps fouling me up :x , but I'll get it. :p

Very nice looking tank! You've got a very active, interesting community - great job.:D

Try taking pics without a flash, at night with all lights in the room off, and only the tank light on. That is the only way I am able to get any decent pics. Sometimes I'll even put an extra light strip over it just for the pic if it is a low light tank. Keep 'em coming!

I know you have Maylandia greshakei, but without the flash it looks like you have Copadichromis borleyi. It is amazing the difference, without the flash - very neat. I kindof like seeing the difference between with and without the flash, lol. 8)

The fish are all showing excellent colors and the tank looks pristine, but I'm not partial to Africans, or anything. :roll:

I looked up a pic of Copadichromis borleyi, and you are right, they look that way without the flash. LOL what an interesting phenomenom.

Back
Top Bottom