New member, new addict, new pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GIES2525

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ive had this tank running for about 3 months now, and i cant stop buying things for it!

Attachments

• full tank.jpg
    full tank.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 157
  • tank shot2.jpg
    tank shot2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 203
  • angel.jpg
    angel.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 201
  • cobalt2.jpg
    cobalt2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 121
happens to me exacly the same...going everyday to the store to see if there was something to buy....but then I got Fired...;)

Wow, beautiful tank! Sometimes I really love the look of freshwater tanks because of how you can aquascape it. Great job!!

Thanks for the complament. I am already itching to get a bigger tank! I guess thats why the Moderators on this site talk religously about buying the biggest tank you can afford.

exacly...bigger and bigger...it only stops when you got a tank!
But your doing a very good job keep up!
Sorry about my english. Learn it at school. I'm portuguese by the way!

I feel the same, about a year ago my husband got me goldfish for my 29th birthday. The only thing we had was a tank no equipment. It felt like every weekend we would drive up to our pet store. Lol I became recognized by the staff. I finally got to the stage were I feel like I have everything. My husband & my mother in-law used to drive me crazy always telling me "I'm going to care for them to death." I just feel like they didn't understand that fish keeping needs slit of care just like cats or dogs but I understood them because for weeks in the beginning, all my attention went to them. I went from pebbles to river rocks to sand because one of the pebbles got stuck in one of the goldfish mouth. I panicked because I didn't experience that before. I did more research and found. They naturally sift the sandy bottom. I absolutely love the sand and I do not regret using it. :fish2::fish2:

For me its the biggest I have room for. I got rid of furniture to get my 60! Now I’m trying to find a spot for my new 75! I really wish I could go bigger...

Back
Top Bottom