New obsession! Tank pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Missladybug77

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am finally able to take some decent pics of our 2 tanks. The first is a divided 15 gallon long and the next is a divided 10 gal. In the 15 we have
4 mickey mouse platies (2 silver- Zero and Shiny and 2 dark orange- Sally and Red)
1 betta (Cujo- name fits his nice personality)
1 albino pleco (Al - not original but it does fit his face!)
Misc ghost shrimp (i think there are 10 now)

The 10 has 2 bettas divided. Male is named Sharky and female is named BB.

I did try to get some pictures or a couple of pregnant ghost shrimp -look closely and you can see them. They are hams for the camera - not shy!

I guess i need to figure out how to load more photos..... hopefully i can get them posted as well!

Attachments

• DSCF8838.jpg
    DSCF8838.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 306
  • DSCF8847.jpg
    DSCF8847.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 337
  • DSCF8857.jpg
    DSCF8857.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF8839.jpg
    DSCF8839.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 328
okie dokie here'a a couple more... we also have a moss ball that the ghost shrimp love!

Attachments

• DSCF8843.jpg
    DSCF8843.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCF8854.jpg
    DSCF8854.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 339
  • DSCF8862.jpg
    DSCF8862.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 307
  • DSCF8863.jpg
    DSCF8863.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 280
Everyone loves sponge bob, can't go wrong with him LOL

Looks good, very vibrant colors and lots of stuff going on. i tend to have spartan tanks with not much decoration. You did a great job. :-D

Everyone loves sponge bob, can't go wrong with him LOL
That is a very true comment. Me too, normally a couple of rocks. I really like the dividers too. For some odd reason, I hadn't thought of them before.

Thanks everyone! My son pretty much wanted the skull and volcano so the betta side went to my daughter. Bob Bob, as she says, is her favorite so it was a must have. I thought it might be too cluttered but the ghost shrimp and even the fish love swimming in between the plants. I have added a couple of real plants and two tiny pots for the shrimp since posting. I can't wait until I can get a bigger tank so I can do this all over again!

What I love about these tanks is that they are so completely joyful. If we had a tank like this when I was a kid, I would have gotten into fishkeeping way before middle age :)

I like it! The fish are going to be in heaven...until they come around the corner and see that scary skull looking at them!!!

Back
Top Bottom