New picture of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I think I might have figured out the setting for my camera. :roll: Please take a look at this picture and let me know what you think. BTW this is the liverocks.com rocks.

new_growth_004.jpg

Did you eer get an ID on that amenone? That thing in stunning! id the color represented fairly well, almost black? BTW the rock is looking good. That cyano is beatable so hang in there!

That's a Haitian. I bought it from the fish store. Yea it's big, all your seeing is the tips. :lol: Thanks, I think it looks great and that cyno was really looking bad but the snails I got the other day seem to be tearing it up. Don't know which ones but there seems to be less every day. Even got some of them eating hair algae. :mrgreen:

Thanks, I'm trying to talk my wife into doing away with the fw tank and letting me turn it into a sw tank also. :mrgreen: , I don't see that happening so I'll just work on these. I do have some new growth on the lr that I can't identify, tried to get a picture and it is blurry. I can describe it. It's a yellow/orange growth with short (right now anyway) tenicle looking branches. I will try for a picture but so far no luck.

Gerald, Liverocks.com are great! I am through 2 weeks and my tank looks exactly like yours :fadein: . I also have these thin and long tenticals coming out of the rocks. They extend across the sand picking up particles, and then every 15 min or so, I can see the animal spitting out the sand grains. I have no idea what it is :( .

Paul.

got the same thing. don't know what it is but I don't think you have anything to worry about. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom