New planted 46g Bow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

squawkbert

Aquarium Advice Freak
I gotta work on my photo skills, but I think the tank is coming along...
jan101yw6.jpg

jan102ve1.jpg

jan103wy9.jpg

jan104bb8.jpg

jan105qe7.jpg

jan106un7.jpg

Very cool. See if your camera has a macro setting on it. It will allow you take to take up close images. Looks great.

Thanks!

It does have a macro setting and I've used it to get a couple of pictures, but the fish in the 46 all move too often...

nice tank, but you gotta do something about the bubbles in your backing! lol try putting some vegetable oil on the backing and squeezing all the bubbles out with a cd case.

Thanks - there is oil on the backing, but I didn't put it on 'till it was full of water & too close to the wall to reach... I guess I'll pull it & try again, or go w/ the "rock scape" side now that the cabomba, val & crypt are going stronger.

Val is nuts - like 8" in 2.5 days. It was ~1/2 as high as tank on 1/11 pic - now tallest leaf has 3-4" layingon surface of water!

Cabomba sprig in my 5g growing almost 1/2 as fast too. I'm gonna need trimmers soon.

1/23(?) update pic

added DW piece 1 (of 3)
Rearranged stuff
Val taking over
Bacopa has hit surface since taking this:
20070122fts0lp.jpg

update

Another DW piece, Ptistellas in there now, new dropchecker being tested (the one on the right), my 1st jungle val sprouts... a little cloudy as I just pulled some rocks & hair algae out.
20070131fts46gft4.jpg

newvalbk0.jpg

drop checker close-up
dropcheckerkf8.jpg

Oh yeah - there's a 2d CO2 line in there now too.

GRR! - lost a Cardinalsometime over the weekend - can't find the body.
:: updates sig ::

Back
Top Bottom