Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenaciousTriggerFish
jetajockey: no cant really get a good pic :/

MrPillow: if they die i feed them to my saltwater tank and walk to my back yard wit a net and catch more.... not that i like re-supplying but to me its "half pet __ half pet-food"

LyndaB: mine only get about 1-1.5 inches

::UPDATE::
6x .5" catfish
3x .75" mystery fish
3x .75" other green mystery fish
1x 3" ell-ron (aka baby eel but not really((he burys himself in the sand... TO COOL))-)
4x (2x .75")(2x 1.25") shrimp

seem really happy and active but i turn the bubbler off at nighttime due to noise not letting me sleep and if i leave it off till afternoon the next day by accident then they all come to the top for air but once i turn it on 10 minutes and they are back to happy and swimming around... they eat flakes but prefer algae bits
And that's all in what I am assuming to be an unheated, unfiltered, 3 gal bowl? Or is it smaller? I'm hoping you find a 300 gal tank or so for an eel, six large catfish(what exactly are they?), mystery fish, and shrimp
I'm also assuming that the cats are flatheads, bullheads, channels, etc
Sorry if I sound rude
If not you still need an upgrade but this would be a really cool tank if you grew these fish out in a larger tank
It would make a great native tank

Old 06-22-2012, 11:26 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fort384 View Post
I don't understand?
whenever it looks cloudy like it does now imma pour the water out and fill it with new water

Old 06-22-2012, 11:30 PM   #13
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Sounds like a water change .
fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:40 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

To should just get a ten gallon and throw an HOB filter on the back so you could atleast see these guys
Old 06-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleco11771 View Post
To should just get a ten gallon and throw an HOB filter on the back so you could atleast see these guys
ive been seriously contemplateing just that but i first need to purchase phone then ipod then about 10-20 tetras then work on my next tank lol
Old 06-23-2012, 09:52 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

ive been seriously contemplateing just that but i first need to purchase phone then ipod then about 10-20 tetras then work on my next tank lol
...am I the only one here who is a bit confused? I'm gonna be blunt here so pardon me. You have what seems to be a 1-3 gallon bowl with 6 catfish, an eel, 5 prawn, and others. By no means should you have all of them in there. Especially since it is unheated and unfiltered. I think before you go buy another tank and 10-20 tetras you should either find a bigger home for them or return them to the bay from whence they came. I understand that you don't care if the die, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be responsible in their handling.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Alyxx Send a message via Skype™ to Alyxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predfan27

...am I the only one here who is a bit confused? I'm gonna be blunt here so pardon me. You have what seems to be a 1-3 gallon bowl with 6 catfish, an eel, 5 prawn, and others. By no means should you have all of them in there. Especially since it is unheated and unfiltered. I think before you go buy another tank and 10-20 tetras you should either find a bigger home for them or return them to the bay from whence they came. I understand that you don't care if the die, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be responsible in their handling.
I've gotta agree here. Let them go and catch some more when you have an appropriate place to keep them.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:27 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predfan27 View Post
10-20 tetras are for my fifty gallon long "tetra tank" and i understand what u are saying
Old 06-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

10-20 tetras are for my fifty gallon long "tetra tank" and i understand what u are saying
Oh you already have a tank! Great! I am sorry of I came up being a jerk. I just want what is best to the aquarist and the fish. I'd love to see pics of that
Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #20
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predfan27 View Post
Oh you already have a tank! Great! I am sorry of I came up being a jerk. I just want what is best to the aquarist and the fish. I'd love to see pics of that
no problem glad some people are keeping me accountable and ya like i sed cant post pics till i get ipod again

Tags
rim, shrimp, shrimp tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com