Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-19-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Newly Planted 20g - video

I updated my 20 gallon. I removed the standard aquarium stones (pink/blue) and then planted the entire tank. The tank has been up and running two weeks with Co2. I'm in the process of updating the lights and have ordered and received EI to have as fertilizer. Should start dosing today if I can find a measuring utensil small enough!

A video from back in October before I was able to move George (the Pleco) to a much larger tank that was cycling at the time.

I moved the Pleco and all of my community fish to the larger tank in order to revamp this one. Painted the background black, added Co2, put in substrate, planted... the driftwood is from the North Platte. My folks picked it up for me while out hiking by the river. After a month of being frozen and dry, I boiled it and am using it in the tank.

I do not have any stock (unless you count the pond snails that have arrived ) in the tank at the moment. My community fish will return to this tank (minus the pleco) and we'll grow the stock from there.

Here's the tank as it is today without stock:

20g FW (currently planting) and a 55g fw: A pleco named George, a Dwarf Gourami, a Guppy, a Cory Cat, a Yellow Twinbar and a Dwarf Frog.
cgranola is offline   Reply With Quote

plant, planted, video

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com