I updated my 20 gallon. I removed the standard aquarium stones (pink/blue) and then planted the entire tank. The tank has been up and running two weeks with Co2
. I'm in the process of updating the lights and have ordered and received EI to have as fertilizer. Should start dosing today if I can find a measuring utensil small enough!
A video from back in October before I was able to move George (the Pleco) to a much larger tank that was cycling at the time.
I moved the Pleco and all of my community fish to the larger tank in order to revamp this one. Painted the background black, added Co2
, put in substrate, planted... the driftwood is from the North Platte. My folks picked it up for me while out hiking by the river. After a month of being frozen and dry, I boiled it and am using it in the tank.
I do not have any stock (unless you count the pond snails that have arrived
) in the tank at the moment. My community fish will return to this tank (minus the pleco) and we'll grow the stock from there.
Here's the tank as it is today without stock: