Nigel's Forest scape 128L

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some highlights of my trip to China, Guangzhou at CIPS 2018. This trip was unbelievable, amazing. I can't describe it with words. Met so many aquascapers that I admire. I learned a lot, live scaped for the first time and had so much fun. I had the chance to go to this contest because I ranked 69 in the medium / big category and was first of my country The Netherlands with my forest aquascape. Also in the nano tank category I was rank 30 with my forest aquarium. My rank in the livescaping was 20 out of 25. Thank you CFAA, CIAC and CIPS for the this beautiful experience!

Thanks for sharing. What an incredible and unique experience this must have been. Awesome scapes. Live scaping sounds like a lot of pressure. Normally you have days or weeks to sort things out.
I know a screen cap from a video does not do your tank justice but it’s worth seeing again. IMG_6908.jpg

You are so sweet to share this with us. How incredible being able to be in the winning GROUPS! Two spots!

I remember how exciting it is just to be able to GO to exhibits/conferences. I really can't even imagine what a wonderful - exciting but challenging time you had as you were on the spot making a LIVE scape! How super fabulous be be invited and provided this event opportunity.

Congratulations again and thank you for taking us along with you!

Thanks for sharing. What an incredible and unique experience this must have been. Awesome scapes. Live scaping sounds like a lot of pressure. Normally you have days or weeks to sort things out.
I know a screen cap from a video does not do your tank justice but it’s worth seeing again. View attachment 310554

You are so sweet to share this with us. How incredible being able to be in the winning GROUPS! Two spots!

I remember how exciting it is just to be able to GO to exhibits/conferences. I really can't even imagine what a wonderful - exciting but challenging time you had as you were on the spot making a LIVE scape! How super fabulous be be invited and provided this event opportunity.

Congratulations again and thank you for taking us along with you!

Live scaping for first few hours was really fun! Last 2 hours was pressure and stress because I couldn't work out all the ideas that I had. But after that it was a great experience for me.

I knew China would be fun but it was far above my expectations. I knew the people from social media and talked with a few sometimes on Facebook messenger. But when I was with them it was like we were already friends for 10 years. Sharing the same passion really helps!

Normally I am a very slow scaper and every scape that I make takes longer because I want to make it better everytime.

The trip is hard to describe with words. So much fun and euphoric feelings!

Back
Top Bottom