Nori feeding time (frenzy??)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmor1701d

Aquarium Advice Addict
I feed a 1/4 sheet of nori every other day. That's for the Sailfin Tang, Blue Hippo Tang, brand new Yellow Tang, Coral Beauty Angle, two bicolor blennies and occasionly the femail clownfish will take a bite. Anything left is polished off by the snails but I think I need to go up to a ½ sheet now.

Anyway here's the photos I took today.

img_1081095_0_db2b06800b2d40389b5e2c511b1b623f.jpg

img_1081095_1_97fc1667d2d3f7c779f7df53f2670e6c.jpg

Thanks! You can see who the boss of the tank is. The Sailfin's best bud died recently (a Foxface Lo), hence the YT as a new addition.

That sailfin is getting pretty big! How long does the nori stay on the clip like that? I have to fold mine up tight or the fish tear off big chunks that just float away.

When I had my Foxface who was just as big the two of them would occasionaly rip our a large piece or pull the whole thing out. That gave the Coral Beauty and the blennies a chance at getting some as the big guys chased the floater around the tank pulling it from each others mouth in a fish version of tug of war.

Back
Top Bottom