October FW contest submissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sumit your photos for the October FW photo contest. Please do not post comments in this thread, the thread is for the pictures only. For full contest info click here .

The submissions will run for 3 weeks with the voting going on for the final week of the month.

Lola, L O L A Lola.

17923-albums190-picture1578.jpg

This is my Albino long fin Bristlenose baby (Ancistrus sp.), about 2 inches long now. I feed him/her blanched zucchini. My tank is a Tetra tank with a stable pH of 6.5 with lots of wood and plants, a "black water" tank. Named after The Kinks song, 'Lola'.

angel.jpg

Gold Marble Veil angelfish. P. Scalare

I raised this guy from an egg. I feed him on a diet of new life spectrum. I'm keeping him in my 75gal high light planted tank.

2897127772_014f44847d.jpg

Apistogramma macmasteri

I feed him (and the other fish in the tank) a variety of foods from Kensfish.com including pellets and flakes. The tanks pH is around 6.2 and is heavily planted.

Pterophyllum scalare (Angel Fish)

This is a picture of my wifes tank.........the big black and white one is Adrienne, the big gold and white is Rocky, and the small gold and black is Bonnie. She is new at this so take it easy on her. :)

img_909869_0_ef13a8723168bbfd52e75c292ddc1fae.jpg

Cobalt Blue Male 1

Attachments

• cobalt blue 2.jpg
    cobalt blue 2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom