Ok I was bored and Decided to take some pictures of My Fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

Ok I was bored and Decided to take some pictures of My Fish so here are a few of the pictures I took..

James

And the last ones

If anyone knows what this sponge thing is please let me know Its been around since I got my LR and has been gtting much bigger as well as it split.. I now have 2 of them lol

James

Ohh how could I have forgotten about scooter lol

Well here he is.. I wanted a better picture but Camera Batteries went dead..

James

cj10488 said:
If anyone knows what this sponge thing is please let me know Its been around since I got my LR and has been gtting much bigger as well as it split.. I now have 2 of them
Looks more like a seasquirt/tunicata than a sponge. Similar to a Eusynstyela sp. :?:

Nice pics... (y)

Cheers
Steve

Hair Algae will be gone tomorrow.. I have decided that I will be getting a Lettuce Nudi.. If He happens to run out of food I already have another home for him.. But I think that my feeding habits will keep the Nudi very happy.. It should be here by 4pm tomorrow..

James

I use a FujiFilm 1400z.. Its a 1.3mp but it kinda works.. I would never buy a fujifilm camera again.. It has been the worst camera I have ever bought.. It was one of the nicest when I bought it like 3 or 4 yrs ago..
like $350.00 LMAO what i could get for that price now lol

James

Wow, that is 1.3 mp. I can't get a decent picture of my tank and I have a 4 mp canon. I guess I am going to have to get a tripod setup or something and just wait, wait wait. All of my fish are too fast.

I dont use a tripod at all.. What i would suggest is read your manual and go into Manual mode and adjust your shutter speed until you can get a decent picture.. My fish move just as fast as yours trust me.. I took my shutter speed from 1 extreme to the opposite extreme and was finally able to get nice pictures taken..

HTH,
James

Cool I will try that. One of the reasons I bought my camera was for the manual functions. I should probably learn how to use them.

I do get great pictures of my blind catfish. He just doesn't know I am there.

Back
Top Bottom