Okay, here it is! Prettiest fish showcase!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Peppermint Pleco 'Forty'

image-399768054.jpg

And my Albino Bristlenose....

image-41597614.jpg

Well, she's beautiful to me. Lol :)

StarskreamX82 said:
Mr Biggs here only come out at late hours, so I was surprised to see him in the morning.

Beautiful fish. What kind of Pleco & what size is it?

absolutangel04 said:
LOVE the peppermint. That is not a species I am familiar with, but it it very pretty.:)

Thank you. She looks a little like a Snowball Pleco, but her spots are smaller & have a sort of minty green colour to them. She's got sort of a velvet looking texture to her. A 40th birthday present from my inlaws, hence the name :)

Thank you. She looks a little like a Snowball Pleco, but her spots are smaller & have a sort of minty green colour to them. She's got sort of a velvet looking texture to her. A 40th birthday present from my inlaws, hence the name :)
Well, that is one kick-butt gift!

StarskreamX82 said:
According to Petsmart he's a Hypostomus plecostomus, or suckermouth catfish which come from the southern US. He's about 5 inches now, got him when he was about 3.

Great colours & markings. I think I might have to do some research...... :)

my_dear_sachiel_resized_by_horsesofmysoul-d49j34k.jpg

Sadly, this is the best photo of Sachiel I've ever gotten xD I don't have a mirror small enough to put by his tank to get him with his fins flared all the way, but he's still beautiful this way too :)

my_dear_sachiel_resized_by_horsesofmysoul-d49j34k.jpg

Sadly, this is the best photo of Sachiel I've ever gotten xD I don't have a mirror small enough to put by his tank to get him with his fins flared all the way, but he's still beautiful this way too :)

Very nice betta!

Crappy cellphone pic but one of my platinum clowns :) sadly having to sell him

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110911_124738.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110911_124738.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 239
redsea said:
Very nice betta!

Thank you very much! I was looking at them in the store (decided to save one from meijer's) and I was looking, and as soon as I saw him I knew he was the one I wanted to adopt :) he's doing great so far! He loves his spacious 5gal tank :p

Back
Top Bottom