Okay, here it is! Prettiest fish showcase!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Illusion4

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
It's here again! Post a picture of your prettiest/coolest looking fish! It's time to let them shine!

Wat i got right now. Gonna get some African Butterfly Fish soon!

Attachments

• image-778026325.jpg
    image-778026325.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 738
Haha lots of cichlids goin down here. I had a baby flame angel but it recently died... I have some freshwater Angels but can't get a good picture

My ebjd
img_1523351_0_2d44d8879649fccb0eca9842c94fbad1.jpg

Mango, my female Bolivian Ram. :flowers: Not as colorful as some other cichlids, but I still have her!

Attachments

• P7171399.jpg
    P7171399.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 849
Cichildlife said:
Both beautiful fish salty

absolutangel04 said:
Personally, I think yellow tangs are one of the absolute prettiest fish in existence. :love: Yours looks amazing!

Thanks! I can sit and stare at these fish for hours. The yellow tang was very shy when I first got him but now he thinks he owns the tank. They all get along really well.

Awesome pics everyone!! I'd post one but can't decide LOL have someone in just about every tank here that I think is pretty, character, etc.... and now my vics are coloring can't even decide there LOL

Wow that angel is stunning. I want a sw tank now lol

ilostnemo said:
hope the emperor dont change colors on you.

I was told by my fish supplier that they don't look like the same fish when it is an adult. I have seen other adult emperor angels and they are totally different colors and design. But it was still a colorful fish.

SaltyH2O said:
I was told by my fish supplier that they don't look like the same fish when it is an adult. I have seen other adult emperor angels and they are totally different colors and design. But it was still a colorful fish.

Deff. I do llove them. and they have a chance. If my studying is right its only if they mate. So as long as you don't introduce the opposite sex you should be okay. If my thinkings right

Back
Top Bottom