Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Opinions and suggestions on my 20 gallon freshwater tank

Here is my 20 gallon freshwater tank with a Gold Gourami, 2 male Cobra Guppies, 6 Neon Tetras, and 4 Cory cats. I plan to change the castle decor with a driftwood decor soon. I also plan to add some more plants. I might add live plants, I'm not sure yet though. I'd love to hear any opinions or suggestions anyone might have!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1916365011.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	194635

Old 08-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

I need similar help. Rocks & driftwood for 29 gallon

I need the same type help, so rather than start a new thread, I added myself here. My tank is cycling right now with 10 minnows & fake silk plants planted (I know real plants are better ...... but tooooooooooo much trouble)

Since going to a pet store for these things is highway robbery, I was giving thought to Manzanita:

</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico"> <link rel="icon" type="image/gif" href="animated_favicon1.gif"> </head> <body> <HTML> <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(functi

but the stuff floats and has to be treated. It appears their rocks are fine, however. Anyone have any experience with their products.

I notice Amazon has a lot of nice looking stuff ..... but often pictures are inaccurate. I am looking for maybe a 9 inch piece of driftwood ??? and a 5 pound rock ..... but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks .... I need suggestions as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cycling With Minnows.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	194748  

Old 08-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul1792 View Post
I need the same type help, so rather than start a new thread, I added myself here. My tank is cycling right now with 10 minnows & fake silk plants planted (I know real plants are better ...... but tooooooooooo much trouble)

Since going to a pet store for these things is highway robbery, I was giving thought to Manzanita:

</title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8" /> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico"> <link rel="icon" type="image/gif" href="animated_favicon1.gif"> </head> <body> <HTML> <div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(functi

but the stuff floats and has to be treated. It appears their rocks are fine, however. Anyone have any experience with their products.

I notice Amazon has a lot of nice looking stuff ..... but often pictures are inaccurate. I am looking for maybe a 9 inch piece of driftwood ??? and a 5 pound rock ..... but I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks .... I need suggestions as well.
Nice tank! One thing I wish I had done with mine was to add some natural looking gravel rather than my blue gravel :/

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com