OT: Couldn't believe how close he let me get...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was sitting on the porch and lo and behold there is this dragon fly. I love dragonflys, btw. Anyway, I figure by the time I get inside to get my cam he'll be gone, but when I come back he's still there. I snapped a few, forgive the DOF, the aperture was set way to low, but I didn't have enough light to take the pic without the flash with a higher aperture, the flash pics came out really crappy ;)

Anyway, none of these pics are cropped, simply resized.

DSCN4905.jpg

DSCN4918.jpg

DSCN4919.jpg

DSCN4922.jpg

DSCN4927.jpg

Really, really cool... That's the kind of shot I'm always looking for. I'm always running in to get my camera only to find that there's nothing to take a picture of when I get back out. hehe gj.

wow maybe next time he will just come over and stand on your lens for you :wink:

I don't know who made your camera but you might get some money selling those pics to them for their advertising. 8O

TheNewGuy said:
I don't know who made your camera but you might get some money selling those pics to them for their advertising. 8O
Its a Nikon Coolpix 995

To bad they dont make it any more. But they do sell the 995 replacment the 4500. :)

Awesome!!!

Hey, did you know dragonflies represent unstability?

Back
Top Bottom