Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-26-2006, 10:25 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissamustang
Cool idea..I bet you enjoyed it and now you have something to talk about and it will be a showcase tank!

525 Salt water "Zoo"

Tell someone how you feel….Make a sweet comment and it will always make you feel good as well!
Melissamustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via AIM to woodsplace1
that looks awesome...what an accomplishment! I can draw a stick figure, I don't think the fish would appreciate looking at my stick figure all day

I admit it...I was an aquarium virgin...bought the tank for our 3 year old sons room. Here I am, loving it...diving in head first (no pun intended) Never knew I'd get this addicted!
woodsplace1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 11:52 PM   #13
AA Team Emeritus

Meredith, I will add to the other compliments - your painting is amazing! I can (or could, lol) draw pretty well, but I never accomplished the blending of paints for color/shadow/highlight areas all that well. I think you would enjoy some art classes if you haven't taken any already.

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:48 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to dscount Send a message via Yahoo to dscount
Yup! Great color and creativity. I myself have as much creativity as a door knob. Nice pix for the fishy friends to admire.
75gal Salt, 18gal Sump, Skimmer, 60lb Live Rock, 90lb Live Sand, 3 Pwrhd, 2x55w Actinic, 2x55w 10k. Guest list: Goby Green Clown, Percula Clown and entire clean up crew.
dscount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:21 AM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict
Wow, that is GREAT ! Its gorgeous ! Talk about "bragging rights" !!!

35G barebottom: 2 boesemani rainbowfish, 4 congo tetras, Low light plants (1.5wpg) attached to or planted in my own handmade ceramics - Anubia v Nana, Anubia v Barteri, Red Rubin Sword
2.5G - Spot (beautiful betta - Soft pink with red spots on his fins. Java Moss.
joannde is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com