Pennywise says hi :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Haven't been taking too many pics lately so I picked up the cam today and started snapping. Here were a couple I liked.

DSCN6021.jpg

DSCN6023.jpg

He is just stunning, but the phrase "Pennywise says hi" makes me nervous LOL make sure your guy stays away from drains ok? ;)

He is just stunning, but the phrase "Pennywise says hi" makes me nervous LOL make sure your guy stays away from drains ok?

:lol:

That is what I was thinking. I am sad to say I own the movie.
"We all float down here..."

Cool pics Kevin!

I own the movie

LOL, there was a movie?? I own the book.

Pennywise, from the band? ae you a fan?

Sorry don't know what band, it's after Pennywise the clown from It, the fish is evil!! Put your hand in the tank and she does her best to make you draw back a nub.

LOL, there was a movie?? I own the book.

Yes, sadly, there was a movie. It is on a double sided DVD. There is roughly 40 chapters which puts the movie at around 5 hours long. My wife actually won it as a door prize for a Christmas party. Tim Curry plays Pennywise which seemed like an odd choice and first, but then I remembered the mess he also played in known as The Rocky Horror Picture Show ... nuff said 8O

What a beautiful fish!! Know what ya mean about attacking you, both of ours do the same thing, freaks me out! ;)

Back
Top Bottom