Pics of my fish! -Updated 10/28!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoK

Aquarium Advice Addict
Check out my gallery and comment on them here! I will be adding more later on. :)
If you click the pics to make them bigger, you can see I put some info under "Photo Details".

Thanks! I am actually quite new to taking pics, especially of fish. :n00b:
Also, let me know if you like certain ones (fish and/or pics).
Ok, so I've posted pics of the fish in my 10g (thread in "Members Freshwater Tanks Showcase" part of the Show Off forum) and 75g (in my gallery) tanks. I have some of my 20g but you guys and gals will have to stay tuned for them.. I've been quite busy lately. :(
I will be posting some more pics of the fish in my 75 and maybe one or two more of the 10 since there is still only 1 inhabitant and I haven't changed anything in there since the last pics.
Yeah, I'm having fun with my new toy (the camera). :D

Thanks everyone. :)

Jchillin said:
The rainbow is very impressive, nice size. Your pics are also impressive, nice light balance and very sharp images.

Just a Q: Why the divider?

That is an old pic, it was taken with a regular camera. I've changed the tank quite a bit since that pic. I had the divider there to seperate one of the male gold gouramis because I thought he would fight with my male opaline. After awhile I decided to just remove it because my pictus cats looked like they wanted more swimming room and algae started growing on it. The males did chase each other a little and still do from time to time but with no harm done.
That pic actually has the female blue gourami and giant danios I used to have. I'm glad my mother took that pic otherwise I wouldn't have anything left of my loved blue gourami (she was my second ever gourami). :( Not sure if you read the thread that I made one a couple months ago about her and a danio disappearing.

What about spawning or fry raising? Not sure what you're saying there. :|

Finally got a pic of my "emerald" pleco. I think it's either L200 or L128. You can see part of one of my cories in the pic.
Pic of most of my 20 and 75 will be there once they're approved.

Back
Top Bottom