Pictures of my new 10gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegosh

Aquarium Advice Addict
Some pictures of my new 10 gal freshwater tank I thought I would share.

Right now it has two zebra danio's, two albino cory cats and two ghost shrimp.

Zebra's are hard to get a picture of but the other are easy! Here they are:

fish_055.jpg

One of two ghost shrimp

fish_059.jpg

My two albino cory cats, I love these crazy fish!

fish_066.jpg

Good shot of one of the corys

Funky gravel, it oddly goes well with the albino cories... I like it.
The color pattern on the gravel and cave look like a hippie's nightmare... give's it a unique style.

Thanks for the kind words. The E510 sure does take some good super macro shots. I had it turned down to 3mp and it still looks amazing.

For the record, my girl friend picked the gravel, decor, and plants (glow in the dark). :roll: :wink: I picked the fish so far. Next fish I think will be a Rainbow shark. Thanks again for your kind words!

Wouldn't a dwarf gourami get somewhat lost against the background :) I like the tank the way it is except you might want to add two or three more corys and zebra danios.

Thanks for the responses. I was thinking about the dwarf gourami also. I think it would make a nice addition. I am still cycling my tank so I do not want to add anymore zebra's or cories at the moment. I plan on adding atleast 1 more cory and two more zebras in a few weeks.

I have been doing 20% PWCs like crazy and it seems to be paying off. All my fishies (and shrimp) are doing good! Sure dropping ammonia into your tank for 3 weeks is easier than doing PWCs twice a day but it's a lot more enjoyable to have fish in your tank! :)

Once again thanks for the kind words. It seems either you hate the color of the gravel or you love it. I was kind of in between then we got the albino cories and I love how they look in it.

Thanks for the kind words, I will be adding some more pictures of my two new male guppies and my new african dwarf frog. All of them seem to love to get their pictures taken! I will try to get them off my digital camera later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom