Pictures: Tanganicodus Irsacae, Tropheus M. Nkonde et al

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownBullhead

Aquarium Advice Regular
Pictures: Tanganicodus Irsacae, Tropheus M. Nkonde et al

Well again, forgive some of these shots for not being "Grade-A," but between these quick l'il darts of Tanganicodus Irsacae and the typical Tropheus "anarchy," it can be tough to get some proper shots. I took 92 pictures this morning but alot did not make the cut, but the ones that did are below.

You will notice a Panaque Nigrolineatus [L-190] (Royal Pl*co) and a straggler of a Botia Macracanthus (Clown Loach) who was left from a large batch I had at one time. The rest have passed away but nothing kills this little guy! As well, you will see the majority of the "action" is my new acquistions, Tanganicodus Irsacae, and my beautiful Tropheus Moorii "Nkonde".

Keep in mind these T. Irsacae are only 1.5" max so they are dwarfed by many of my Tropheus. Also, look for the shot of a male Tropheus gettin' it on with a female.

Click the thumbnail(s) to see the full size (1600 x 1200) image(s). Images hosted by PhotoBucket.

Back
Top Bottom