Pond Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WaterPond

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, i get asked one in a while "why is your name WaterPond, do you even have a pond?"

Well, yes i do of course, but no one has ever seen it except for people i personally know. So here is my pond's internet debut. I intoduce to you, Jason's Pond!

Parrot Feather and verigated sweet flag
img_727731_0_68ae683e35a71e058ace4f49ad2c6ee3.jpg

My homemade bubbling rock and my fountain
img_727731_1_c50d71b4d484ca4e483be440f8e72c2f.jpg

I also love gardening, enjoy the pics

i know who i am coming to next spring to get pond advice.
my wife wants a koi pond.

VERY NICE!

LOL I was about to say..you have platies in your pond? LOL... looks AWESOME! I have a 35gall pond...I am waiting till spring to work on it though! yours looks AMAZING! what kind of flowers are those? (in the left corner)

yes nice! i want to start one next spring also, i want to do a koi pond for my mom.

That is amazing. someday I hope to have one half as nice as that and I would be happy. Good job.

thanks so much for the comliments everyone, i really appreciate them. NON-fishkeepers never appreciate the hard work that goes into my pond. I spen my whole summers tending to it. It is pretty lo-tech so i need to do waterchanges just like an aquarium. I love it though :p

Back
Top Bottom