Post fry pictures here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these are some of my first batch of albino corys since then I have danios and more corys XD and a different container and fancy guppies.
1 cory fry almost ready to go to lfs, 1 fancy guppy, and the last batch of the near 50 zebra danio fry.
im working on more of my corys maybe leopard, skunk, panda, emerald, and albino. also working on zebra danios gold and black and some blue gouramis. since I finally got down to the last batch of the corys fancy guppies, and danios. also will hopefully get some fancy guppies and mosquito fish fry. I should've taken pics since I had a male offspring that had bright red on upper half of tale and light iridescent blue on bottom, with 3 spots. and his sisters were pretty shades of blue and powdered yellow.

Last edited:
I can't help it...I am showing off my special fry. I have Peppered Cory Fry born March 9th posted earlier, from that batch I have 1 solid black peppered cory fry and 4 that are almost black.

It is not the best photo as the black baby took off swimming and his momma is in the background

Attachments

• Sambo.jpg
    Sambo.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 172
Corylover how do you breed your zebra danios? My sister's bred before we transferred them to another tank and when my dad went to clean it out there were babies in it :D we got a leopard danio from the offspring and now I really want to breed them.

well what I did the first time is I put 4 in a1g with filter. took them out and waited till the little ones started free swimming and I gave them a mixture of crushed flack food, dried brine shrimp, tubifix worms, algae wafers, and sera micron(powdered fry food). all that is crushed up. and the 1g had a layer of gravel then marbles with fake plants (cabomba) the 3 inch densely packed and then I put a layer of moss that was washed and dried from around my house. the rest gets filled with moss and only a little space is left for them to swim in. I tried to do it with a larger scale with a 10g but haven't seen anything yet so I might do it again with the 1g.

Last edited:
Had a double hit of bristle nose fry and the local pet shop has offered me €1 each and €0.50 each for the guppy fry, not too bad as I think there is at least 80 bristle and 38 guppy fryImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399024815.354328.jpg

premature mosquito fish fry. don't worry they are still alive I just have to incubate them and yes I have done this before. the were birthed this morning somewhere around 10am. I had accidently increased the temp to 86f so I dropped it back down. I looked in the breeders pin that I have 2 female mosquito fish in and there they where. I currently have them in one of my hanging separation containers and I have them in another 10g that is set at 82f. crossing my fins they stay true to their breed and make it through. all 11 of them XD.

well the mosquito fry didn't make it but I got a batch of cory eggs pics to come yea.

Last edited:
Here are my Dalmatian mollies, red wag platys and mickey mouse platys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1399378619325.jpg
    1399378619325.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 1399378637257.jpg
    1399378637257.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 177
  • 1399378649624.jpg
    1399378649624.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 1399378687584.jpg
    1399378687584.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 158
new fry I promised pics for:
albino/emerald cory fry
albino/emerald cory fry
new Mollie and mosquito fish fry the Mollie fry I got from lfs since he wants me to raise them.

sorry if you cant see them well I need to get new lights for the tanks since they blew.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom