Post fry pictures here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol. It is annoying when you don't want anymore fry. That's why people keep males and females separate until they know who they want to breed with whom because if they are together the fry won't have just one father.

So, scrolling through the pictures on my phone & I stumbled across this, dalmation molly fry! These guys were about 3 weeks old when this photo was taken around a year or two ago :)

Attachments

• 1401579903165.jpg
    1401579903165.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 154
Yay! My guppy is having babies :)

Caught 4, there is one in the enclosure with her. The vent holes on the side of the breeder box are big enough for a fry to fit through, so we put some pantyhose on the outside.

I couldn't get a good pic, I'll update when I do.

I cant post a pic and they are still to small for it anyways but I have some blue gourami eggs that hatched 2 days ago yea.

22 platy fry this afternoon at some point haha

Sent from my XT1032 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1403044716082.jpg
    1403044716082.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 122
Wow that's a lot of platy fry! My fry are growing well. Here is a pic of them:

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403045463.873588.jpg

Wow fry move fast ;)

Yup . gonna order a new tank on Friday double the size of the 1 I have now .

Awesome. Bigger is better in the fish world ;) I don't need a bigger tank *yet* as I planned for fry when I stocked the tank.

If only I thought the same. O well jus mean I can choose a new gravel etc haha

Can anyone help . my platy gave birth around a week ago and ever since she hides a lot and her dorsal fin is down most of the time

She might be hiding from the male. If he pesters her a lot it can really stress her out so she is opting to hide. Once she is done giving birth normally with 24-48hrs she is ready to breed again so he might be on her like a rash so is hiding from him

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom