Post Pictures of Your Anthias!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luckily I have the 90g to look forward to in order to get my fish fix. lol

I have that problem with the 20g though, I keep adding more fish, I just say "one more" and then get it. I should learn my lesson you'd think. This last fish isnt even suited for a 20g so maybe that'll teach me LOL
Haha, can't wait to see the 90g build come along! I remember you saying a little while ago that you had a buyer for your 55g, is that still the case? You shoould add an Anthias to your 90g too, LOL!

I still have the guys email and phone number so when i move the qt fish into the DT I will probably give him a call. :)

Not sure what I wanna put in the 90g just yet, so far I have a butterfly, angel and wrasses on my list. And anthias would fit in as far as tempermeant I think, but not sure which one to even consider. lol

I still have the guys email and phone number so when i move the qt fish into the DT I will probably give him a call. :)

Not sure what I wanna put in the 90g just yet, so far I have a butterfly, angel and wrasses on my list. And anthias would fit in as far as tempermeant I think, but not sure which one to even consider. lol
What about some Lyretails? Those look nice!

What kind of Butterfly were you thinking of again? Butterflys remind me of Tangs, except some can be kept in smaller tanks!:)

Last edited:

I have the lyretail in mine.

I believe he has a lyretail. :) They like to be in groups I think, one male to 2-3 females. I had originally wanted 3 females and 1 male for the 125g but went with the blue reef chromis instead. The aquareback is HUGE btw, I'm kinda glad I didn't get a few of them lol. He is almost as big as some of my cichlids, maybe 5 inches or so long. :-O

Yeah, he looks big! I think he will be able to stand up to the Twitchy and Pootie just fine :lol:! I was jut thinking, how has your Tomini been doing?

I was just gonna post a comment in my build thread on him LOL.. he is very antisocial, only comes out for food otherwise he is hiding in the rocks. :(

Not sure if that's normal or not. The other tangs are out swimming around when I'm not near the tank but as soon as i get close they ALL run away. Not sure whats up with that...

I was just gonna post a comment in my build thread on him LOL.. he is very antisocial, only comes out for food otherwise he is hiding in the rocks. :(

Not sure if that's normal or not. The other tangs are out swimming around when I'm not near the tank but as soon as i get close they ALL run away. Not sure whats up with that...
You added him about 3 weeks ago, right? Maybe he is just taking a long time to get used to his surroundings?

I think it's been more than 3 weeks, I've had the anthias for almost 3 weeks come Monday. I'm not sure what his deal is, he looks good and eats well just not very happy about hanging out in full view. lol

I'm kinda hoping the addition of the anthias and chromis will bring out the other fish a bit more.

carey said:
I think it's been more than 3 weeks, I've had the anthias for almost 3 weeks come Monday. I'm not sure what his deal is, he looks good and eats well just not very happy about hanging out in full view. lol

I'm kinda hoping the addition of the anthias and chromis will bring out the other fish a bit more.

That may very well happen, I think fish feel more comfortable with other fish around them, that way they don't feel like they are being preyed on.

Back
Top Bottom