Post pleco pics ^o^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heres a couple of my Calico BN juvies. They have so much personality and I absolutely love their coloring. Anyways, they have me hooked!! Looking into getting a few super reds and maybe green dragons soon.

I love those! I've never even heard of them before but I'm gonna be keeping an eye out now.

I love those! I've never even heard of them before but I'm gonna be keeping an eye out now.

They are the same as marbled BNP's..maybe you have seen them by that name before? Under the same classification as a common but just a different color morph.
Not too bad on price either, but I haven't been able to find them locally so you may have to look online.
I got mine from eBay but I see them on Aquabid pretty often too, and they come in long finned as well.

As soon as I get these guys sexed I'll be keeping one or two pair and selling the rest.

You know what, it literally never occurred to me to buy fish on eBay. But no I haven't heard of them by any name. Too bad our tanks are stocked up for now! I'm definitely adding them to my wishlist.

You know what, it literally never occurred to me to buy fish on eBay. But no I haven't heard of them by any name. Too bad our tanks are stocked up for now! I'm definitely adding them to my wishlist.

Me either! These were my first fish purchase on ebay. I normal use Aquabid for all my purchases.. eBay tends to be overpriced for certain species but you can also find some great deals, especially on plecos fr some reason.

About a year old.

Attachments

• image-3687051407.jpg
    image-3687051407.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 133
Bought 2 yellow zebra plecos

Attachments

• image-115859536.jpg
    image-115859536.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 96
My favorite pleco a sunshine pleco got her when she was an inch long now she's almost 6

Attachments

• image-343489745.jpg
    image-343489745.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 110
My breeding male albino bristlenose

Attachments

• image-3798062509.jpg
    image-3798062509.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 123
I have three albino bristle nose plecos, I bought them when they were fry. They are about a year and a half old and none of them have bristles, does this mean they are female?

If there are no bristles after they reach 1.5-2 inch that means all females yes.

Back
Top Bottom