Post pleco pics ^o^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Metallic snowball pleco

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421695252575.jpg
    1421695252575.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 135
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424872179.066653.jpg here's some of my bristle nose, my male & female have bred a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have no idea how to post pics but I have 2 plecos, One young lemon, blue eyed pleco, L144 and a male albino bn pleco... I adore them and they live in seperate tanks so no hybrids babies. I have a question regarding size. When you measure a pleco, are you going from nose tip to end of tail or nose tip to end of body? Some day I want to get a male L144.My lemon's name is Buttercup and my albino's name is Lucky........Alison

WOW thats a lot of pleco's
how big is your tank ? those guys need lots of room(y)

Yeah there's quite a few now, they're doing really well. My tank is 180 litres and shared with some cory & gourami. They need more room now that they are getting bigger. I'm working on that lol.

My Green Phantom that I just got today! He's about 4 inches. I'll post another picture in the morning, normally he's not that dark. Does anyone know how to decide the sex of the Green Phantoms?
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438763994.729714.jpg

Back
Top Bottom