Post pleco pics ^o^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes my gravel is light color. So the blotchy is a defense mechanism? Just never had those before? Stress .....

As long as he seems otherwise fine it is the camo part of him showing, not to worry, just adds some different things to look at. I would get a picture of my pleco with the blotches but she moves to fast.

Still blotchy today... Maybe he is stressed? Hates to be looked at (hides). - my other tank, my BN got eaten by my syno catfish ;(

Still blotchy today... Maybe he is stressed? Hates to be looked at (hides). - my other tank, my BN got eaten by my syno catfish ;(

Wow sorry for your loss my synos are aff's and they love my clown pleco.

Don't worry about the blotchyness it's very normal I have a breeding pair of BN's my male always stays dark and my female frequently changes her coloring it's almost as if their color reflects the mood .. as long as your water prams or good and she is eating and thriving I would not worry

This is mom and her baby!

Attachments

• image-2473521475.jpg
    image-2473521475.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 147
Thanks guys I thought it was pretty cute too! I will try and get a good pic of dad today :)

I got him for free, when a lady was moving. (He is no longer in the tiny tank... This was while I was setting up my 55 gallon that I got him with. )

Attachments

• image-1586645974.jpg
    image-1586645974.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 135
I got him for free, when a lady was moving. (He is no longer in the tiny tank... This was while I was setting up my 55 gallon that I got him with. )

That's a good find for free, one thing I was told and wondering if it true or not,
When they get to big they will start eating the other fish??

Heres a couple of my Calico BN juvies. They have so much personality and I absolutely love their coloring. Anyways, they have me hooked!! Looking into getting a few super reds and maybe green dragons soon.
img_2419832_0_4852db66679ac30e88e25cac2da2787d.jpg

img_2419832_1_478ca611bc033d840dbeee3c9dffcbc5.jpg

That's a good find for free, one thing I was told and wondering if it true or not,
When they get to big they will start eating the other fish??

I have never had a problem, and he is easily twice the size of anything else in the tank at the moment.

Heres a couple of my Calico BN juvies. They have so much personality and I absolutely love their coloring. Anyways, they have me hooked!! Looking into getting a few super reds and maybe green dragons soon.
img_2420070_0_4852db66679ac30e88e25cac2da2787d.jpg

img_2420070_1_478ca611bc033d840dbeee3c9dffcbc5.jpg

Omg, ive never seen one like that! Those are awesome!(y)

Back
Top Bottom