Post pleco pics ^o^

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked up a peppermint BN the other day :)

That is a beautiful specimen!! I just talked to a guy that's got a female sunshine and I think I've got a male. So may start breeding some sunshine plecos soon

That is a beautiful specimen!! I just talked to a guy that's got a female sunshine and I think I've got a male. So may start breeding some sunshine plecos soon

Woah are you sure you mean sunshine as in Goldie's? I think only one guy was able to breed them :p if you manage, that's my dream pleco so sending over a fry or two would be awesome ;)

Woah are you sure you mean sunshine as in Goldie's? I think only one guy was able to breed them :p if you manage, that's my dream pleco so sending over a fry or two would be awesome ;)

Yup, that's what I mean!! L014. I've been doing a lot of research into it and hoping to try my hand at it!! Ill let you know what happens

Thanks, they definitely are cool. I'm just hoping to get a pair as soon as possible so I can rehome the others and get more stock :p Right now I'm not too comfortable adding more bioload to a tank with 10 plecos :lol:

Here are my Plecos. The 2 bristlenose and the clown Pleco are in my 55. I have a rubberlip and a peppermint in another tank. Don't have any recent pics of the peppermint because its rare to see him out of his hiding place but here are some old ones of him.

Attachments

• image-3917736767.jpg
    image-3917736767.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 134
  • image-2304171435.jpg
    image-2304171435.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image-3867624230.jpg
    image-3867624230.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 134
I see my peppermint maybe once a week. As its scuttling into its hollow log. I grows at less than half of the rate of my common bristlenose.

image-2702190316.jpg

image-2130522949.jpg

My big fella Mick, I rescued him from a terrible owner 2 years ago ,now he's spoilt rotten and getting his own personal build of a 100g or bigger ... And he's a poop machine !

wow he is amazing wish i had a tank big enough for one like that

Thanks he is beautiful, I nearly rehomed him last week but couldn't do it so on with the big build ( more money !) also he digs all the sand in the tank which is funny but bleeding annoying as i have to rearrange everything every day ! But he's a cool chap,, he's out during the day much more than night which is a good thing .

Back
Top Bottom