post your best aquarium pics and make this a huge thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This pic made it in a calendar. From a few years back.

6218-albums6155-picture30577.jpg

Heres more of my 39 gallon.

SPS's

Duncan

Hairy Mushroom

Acans

War Coral

Favia, lobo, and xenia

I see your clowns are getting those black spots too? I have true perculas just like yours (I think) and they are covered! Looks good btw :)

image-3584521691.jpg

image-1091988325.jpg

You might be able to see it on the pics

I see your clowns are getting those black spots too? I have true perculas just like yours (I think) and they are covered! Looks good btw :)

You might be able to see it on the pics

Thanks! Black spots? Mine are ocellaris clowns. The small guys. Not the true perculas.

My male guppy #stunner

Attachments

• image-3311053023.jpg
    image-3311053023.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 147
Happy about all the coralline growth in the 37g! :D
Coralline is awesome but dont get too excited about it covering your glass! It can be fun to scrap sometimes. I just recently picked up the long aquablade m from continuum aquatics... love it so far. Way better than my cheap old one. And no wet hands if you get the long one!

Coralline is awesome but dont get too excited about it covering your glass! It can be fun to scrap sometimes. I just recently picked up the long aquablade m from continuum aquatics... love it so far. Way better than my cheap old one. And no wet hands if you get the long one!

I have a long API stainless steel blade from petsmart that works good.

This my 45

Attachments

• image-2641968016.jpg
    image-2641968016.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom