post your best aquarium pics and make this a huge thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's exactly why I got him! He's already playing hide and seek lol and he's a little guy, about 2 inches.

Man im so jealous, heres my big guy watching over the tank from one of his favorite spots. He likes rest on my ricordeas too

image-4054426328.jpg

image-2437073267.jpg
The ricordea one was taken 3 months ago at like 1:30 am in the morning. He was just hanging out and i couldnt give this one up.

You know if that goes for LMB as well? I've read a thread that someone has one that's 5 years old.

Yeah, starrys and lawnmowers :(. The common age of death is 2-3 years for them, but some times they will live that long. Depends on the care they are given.

Well let's give them the best care possible! :)

Yeah, they are great fish and deserve better than what most people give them. I weened mine back to health, he was so skinny i could see his belly. Now his fat and will fight anyone in the tank for food.

Yup, my little guy had quite the belly but it's not big enough for my standards yet lol

Why not add seeded media? I just dont have the time for wc every other day anymore. I can manage once per week though.

I did but I couldn't use enough media due to a crappy filter so I still had a 2 week cycle.

Oh, to cycle i usually dose ammonia. Helps you be on the safe side when buying fish. What do you have in the 17 right now?

Yeah, I'm going that route on my next tank but this time around I had some flake I know I'll never use so I just threw some in.

Currently my 17 is at a stand still. I've only got some inverts, mushrooms, and zoas. Money has been right this Christmas season but I'm hoping to get back on track this month and finally get my lights ordered. At least the first inhabitant is currently in QT.

I'm hoping for a successful fish keeping 2014 though, lots of plans in mind. Of course there's the 17 bedroom tank upgrade to a 30~ gallon, I might turn my QT into a nano and use the 17 as a QT once I upgrade, a larger SW tank in my basement (still undecided on size and tank type but have been thinking of a 150 cube for a while), and finally a 60 hex that I got for free that might be a discus tank.

Yeah, I'm going that route on my next tank but this time around I had some flake I know I'll never use so I just threw some in.

Currently my 17 is at a stand still. I've only got some inverts, mushrooms, and zoas. Money has been right this Christmas season but I'm hoping to get back on track this month and finally get my lights ordered. At least the first inhabitant is currently in QT.

I'm hoping for a successful fish keeping 2014 though, lots of plans in mind. Of course there's the 17 bedroom tank upgrade to a 30~ gallon, I might turn my QT into a nano and use the 17 as a QT once I upgrade, a larger SW tank in my basement (still undecided on size and tank type but have been thinking of a 150 cube for a while), and finally a 60 hex that I got for free that might be a discus tank.

Sounds cool, make sure to send me the links to your threads!

Trying to get some more contestants on the POTM contest than last month! Get those cameras out and submit a pic! I won last month with this one.
img_2776499_0_2530248dd8266b14a11af14be808bb6f.jpg

Link:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f134/january-2014-saltwater-potm-contest-291527.html

I took some pics last night of my coral. Should have them posted tonight. Today is my birthday!

Back
Top Bottom